Peter Stanos Associates recognizes that clients have different needs. One recruiting assignment may need extensive research and preparation, while another may require far less. That is why our recruiting process and billing is customized around your needs.
Every Peter Stanos Associates recruiting assignment consists of the following components, which can be expanded or contracted based on your requirements:
Targeting – Time invested to fully understand the requirements of the role and the parameters of the search, your marketplace, your company and the culture you have developed. A well-rounded composite of the type of hire that will most impact your business positively is created and defines our candidate research and recruiting efforts.
Recruitment – The time invested allows Peter Stanos Associates to be your greatest advocate. We are in the position to contact and “sell” your company and your opening to the best talent in the marketplace. You can have confidence that your opportunity and company are being presented accurately and in a positive manner.
Qualification – Before Peter Stanos Associates ever takes up a minute of your time with interviews, we vet the candidate thoroughly. We are able to present a comprehensive “file” on every candidate submitted to you along with recommended strategy to make the most of your interviews with them.
Acquisition – We consult with you and the candidate throughout the process of “offer and acceptance.” This puts Peter Stanos Associates in a unique position to manage expectations and deliver a positive outcome as the candidate resigns and invariable receives a “counteroffer.” Furthermore, PSA remains in contact with the new hire to assure a smooth transition to your team.
Exclusive Recruiting Engagement
- Exclusivity of Peter Stanos Associates search is leveraged to secure the strongest candidate in the marketplace
- Total guarantee of satisfaction or replacement
- Management of resignation and counteroffer
- Candidate follow up to assure smooth candidate integration with your company
- Relocation assistance and consulting
- Objective presentation of opportunity to avoid any appearance that there may be a conflict of interest
- Candidate replacement guarantee
- Management of offer extension, negotiations and final acceptance
- Resignation and counteroffer consulting
- Candidate follow up for smooth transition into new position
- Relocation assistance
As a PSA client you are always going to receive the highest quality of recruiting and executive search services. This is true regardless of the complexity of your search assignment. Our Prorated Search Billing simply allows you to pay only for what you need.